Husk mig
▼ Indhold

Eschenbach

Eschenbach02-01-2015 21:53
Kosmos
★★★★★
(5371)
Lad mig benytte lejligheden til at anbefale Willis Eschenbach, som skriver nogle virkeligt gode artikler på WUWT; her et (meget) lille uddrag fra hans nytårshilsen:

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PAST AND PRESENT

* Why the earth has been generally cooling since we came out of the last ice age.

* Why the earth generally cooled from earlier in the millennium to the "Little Ice Age" in the 1600-1700s

* Why the earth generally warmed from the "Little Ice Age" in the 1600-1700s to the present.

* Why the warming of 1910-1940 was as large and as fast as the warming of 1975-1998.

* Why the warming that started in 1975 plateaued in the last couple decades.

* What the current generation of climate models are missing that made them all wrong about the current plateau.

* Why there has been no increase in extreme weather events despite a couple of centuries of warming.

* Why the albedo of the northern hemisphere is the same as the albedo of the southern hemisphere, year after year, despite radically different amounts of ocean and land in the two hemispheres.

* Why there has been no acceleration of sea level rise despite numerous predictions that it would occur...
03-01-2015 00:53
N A Nielsen
★★★☆☆
(991)
* Why there has been no acceleration of sea level rise despite numerous predictions that it would occur...

Ah hold nu op! Der har været acceleration. Der skal bare justeres for tidevand - månecyklerne I ved
03-01-2015 11:06
Kosmos
★★★★★
(5371)
Ah hold nu op! Der har været acceleration. Der skal bare justeres for tidevand - månecyklerne I ved

- 10-4!

Deltag aktivt i debatten Eschenbach:

Husk mig

▲ Til toppen
Afstemning
Hvordan vil Coronakrisen påvirke klimadebatten?

Mindre opmærksomhed om klima

Ingen større påvirkning

Øget opmærksomhed om klima

Andet/Ved ikke

Tak for støtten til driften af Klimadebat.dk.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Klimadebat.dk | Kontakt | Privatlivspolitik