Husk mig
▼ Indhold

Proofs of the Miskolczi theory

Proofs of the Miskolczi theory11-05-2008 22:14
GLARProfilbillede★★★★☆
(1023)
http://hps.elte.hu/zagoni/Proofs_of_the_Miskolczi_theory.htm

The article is from a peer-rewiewed journal from late 2007, and it gives the deepest physics of atmospheric radiation I have ever seen. The author as a former NASA scientist, who resigned from the Langley Research Center just because the NASA stopped his publication with unfair methods (his boss simply withdraw the paper, 'ohne weiteres'). So the decision to publish it in a domestic "Quarterly Journal of the Hungarian Meteorological Service" was to choose a "safe mode" of publication.

In the paper the author utilize his High Resolution Atmospheric Radiation Transfer Code (HARTCODE -- an internationally respected line-by-line code), to reveal some further relations between the atmospheric radiation flux densities. The results are compelling, proving that the Earth maintains a balanced greenhouse effect which can be regarded as 'saturated', in the sense that the surface temperature cannot be changed by simply increasing the GHG content of the atmosphere: the system is forced to turn back to its equilibrium by energetc constraints. The greenhouse (average, annual) surface temperature is on its possible peak, depending only on the available incoming energy (solar luminisity, Earth-Sun distance, planetary albedo, geothermal energy etc). The system need not 'wait' for our CO2 emissions to reach its possible maximum value since there is a practically infinite source of GHG's (water vapor) in the surface of the oceans...

-----

Klima tips: Undgå sex i lukkede rum - du forgifter din partner med CO2
Deltag aktivt i debatten Proofs of the Miskolczi theory:

Husk mig

Lignende indhold
DebatterSvarSeneste indlæg
Ferenc Miskolczi: CO2-emissioner irrelevante for Jordens klima618-03-2012 20:30
▲ Til toppen
Afstemning
Hvordan vil Coronakrisen påvirke klimadebatten?

Mindre opmærksomhed om klima

Ingen større påvirkning

Øget opmærksomhed om klima

Andet/Ved ikke

Tak for støtten til driften af Klimadebat.dk.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Klimadebat.dk | Kontakt | Privatlivspolitik