|webinar:Do we need to stop eating meat and dairy to tackle climate change?09-09-2020 16:49|
|As part of a week-long special series on food and climate change, Carbon Brief is hosting a free webinar to discuss whether we need to stop eating meat and dairy in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions globally.|
No formal presentations – just an informed discussion with the expert panelists who will also be answering your own questions.
Time: Thursday, 17 September, 2-3pm (BST)
* Dr Modi Mwatsama, senior science lead for food systems, nutrition and health at the Wellcome Trust
* Dr Helen Harwatt, senior research fellow at Chatham House
* Dr Tara Garnett, leader of the Food Climate Research Network
* Prof Pete Smith, chair of plant and soil science at the University of Aberdeen
* Daisy Dunne (science writer, Carbon Brief)
* Josh Gabbatiss (policy writer, Carbon Brief)
Questions for the panellists can be submitted in advance by email via email@example.com, or via Twitter using the hashtag #CBWebinar
Please register in advance via this link:
If you don't want these updates anymore, please unsubscribe here.
Vær skeptisk over for skeptikerne.... Det er der grund til.