▼ Indhold

www.sustainia.me

www.sustainia.me12-03-2012 14:53
Kaffka
★☆☆☆☆
(54)
Her er visionen om " Den nye Verden":

FOREWORD: FROM DREAM TO REALITY
This is a book about making what may seem impossible a reality. About creating a better future. We know climate change is real; it changes our planet and seriously affects the people who share it. Curbing climate change is a real challenge.

What we don't seem to be aware of is that we actually do have a choice. We can solve the challenge. In fact, much groundwork has already been laid.

Innovative businesses, cities and developers are already developing the nuts, bolts and designs of a more sustainable future. This book compiles real initiatives and real technologies from all parts of the world into an entirely attainable vision of sustainable living. It paints a fascinating picture of a new sustainable society.

That is the purpose of this book: Painting a fact-based picture of a desirable future. With a select group of international companies and organizations, we have gathered facts, experience and expert solutions to give a real and tangible impression of what could be reality as soon as in 2020, if we make the right choices today.

The Guide to Sustainia sets a new tone in communication about sustainability. Rather than representing a future of sacrifices and restraints, Sustainia shows us how sustainable solutions can contribute to real improvements in people's lives.

As Antoine de Saint Exupéry said:

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."

Sustainia is a realistic vision. We hope it will inspire real change.

Erik Rasmussen

CEO and Founder of Monday Morning and Green Growth Leaders

Deltag aktivt i debatten www.sustainia.me:

Husk mig

Lignende indhold
DebatterSvarSeneste indlæg
Med reference til CO2-kurverne: http://www.klimadebat.dk/grafer_co2_ppm.php216-11-2016 11:47
▲ Til toppen
Afstemning
Hvordan vil Coronakrisen påvirke klimadebatten?

Mindre opmærksomhed om klima

Ingen større påvirkning

Øget opmærksomhed om klima

Andet/Ved ikke

Tak for støtten til driften af Klimadebat.dk.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Klimadebat.dk | Kontakt | Privatlivspolitik